Long Beach Student Visa Attorney
If you are looking for professional and aggressive Long Beach student visa lawyer. We can help you in that, Our Long Beach student visa attorney offers comprehensive, individual, and affordable legal services for you. The Immigration and Nationality Act provides two nonimmigrant visa categories for persons wishing to study in the United States. The "F" visa is reserved for non-immigrants wishing to pursue academic studies and/or language training programs, and the "M" visa is reserved for non-immigrants wishing to pursue nonacademic or vocational studies.
F-Academic Students and M-Vocational Students Requirements
- The student must be enrolled in an "academic" educational program, a language-training program, or a vocational program;
- The school must be approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS);
- The student must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution;
- The student must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency;
- The student must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study; and
The student must maintain a residence abroad which he/she has no intent of abandoning and must be able to present evidence of ties to home country.